OCP Media Network
OCP Media network is an integral part of the Orthodoxy Cognate PAGE Society operated by the Public Relations and Information Services Department.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
As part of our work to protect your personal information and privacy and to help comply with GDPR consent requirements, we hereby adhering to the fact that any data we hold is only for the purpose of communicating Orthodox Christian News, events, articles, and Pan-Orthodox events and updates.
Orthodoxy Cognate PAGE Media Network – Agreement
About Materials Published in the OCP Media Network Portal
- The basic underlying doctrine OCP Media network is that the Orthodox Church (Eastern and Oriental Orthodox) is One True Holy, Catholic, Apostolic Church of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
- The aim of OCP media network is to publish and promote different Orthodox Christian materials so as to work for the unity of the Holy Orthodox Christian Family based on spirituality, faith, and love.
- News, articles, and resources relating to Orthodox Churches worldwide shall be published.
- General articles which will no way hinder the faith and teachings of the Orthodox Church shall be published.
- Ecumenical materials/news which will no way hinder the faith, teachings, and unity of the Holy Orthodox Church shall be published.
- To popularize true Apostolic Orthodox Christian resources through the e-media
OCP Media Network Disclaimer
OCP News also contains articles from external news providers or agencies across the globe. We integrate and publish contents from various sources, including photos, pictures, videos, and images. The original source is given at the top and bottom of each post as hyperlinks. We are not liable for the content of the external article unless it is of our own. The copyright of the published material is the property of their authors and/or the agencies. OCP doesn’t intent to hurt the sentiments of any particular race, religion, caste, ethnicity or political group in any way. The content we publish is gathered and the sole rights and obligations lies with the actual author/publisher.
Reproduction on full or in part is prohibited without reference to ‘OCP Media Network’ or ‘OCP News Service’. Some materials published on our web portal require prior permission for your use.
For queries/complaints, mail to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
OCP Media Network & OCP News Service – Terms and Conditions
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is temporarily granted to download copies of materials (information or software) on Orthodoxy Cognate PAGE’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Orthodoxy Cognate PAGE’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Orthodoxy Cognate PAGE at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Orthodoxy Cognate PAGE’s web site are provided “as is”. Orthodoxy Cognate PAGE makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Orthodoxy Cognate PAGE does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Orthodoxy Cognate PAGE or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Orthodoxy Cognate PAGE’s Internet site, even if Orthodoxy Cognate PAGE or a Orthodoxy Cognate PAGE authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Orthodoxy Cognate PAGE’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Orthodoxy Cognate PAGE does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Orthodoxy Cognate PAGE may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Orthodoxy Cognate PAGE does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Orthodoxy Cognate PAGE has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Orthodoxy Cognate PAGE of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Orthodoxy Cognate PAGE’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Our Special prayers to:
- The Holy Trinity
- Our Intersession Prayers to:
- Holy Theotokos, Mother of God
- The Twelve Holy Apostles of Jesus Christ
- St. Eprem the Syrian
- St. Mark of Ephesus
- St.Basil the Great, St.Gregory the Illuminator and St. John Chrysostom
- St. Cyril of Alexandria
- St.George the Great Martyr
- St.Gregorious of India
- His Holiness Alexis II – Former Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia
- His Holiness Baselius Marthoma Mathews I – Former Catholicose of the East and Malankara Metropolitan
- H.G. Poulose Mar Gregorious, Former Metropolitan of the Orthodox Church of the East
- To whom we are grateful for making this dream a reality.